Two hearing aids? Left has blue marker and right has red marker, remember red for right.
Why Getting Your Hearing Tested Could Be The Best Gift To Give Your Valentine
If you suspect you may have hearing loss, taking the first steps to addressing it has the ability to brighten up the loved one in your life's day and if you go on to have a hearing aid, it may improve their quality of life for many valentine's days to come. Here are a few reasons why a hearing aid will help:
- It will allow you to hear your partner more clearly and enjoy conversations together a lot more
- You will have the TV or music volume lower
- They will not have to call your name as often
- You can happily watch the same TV shows at the same volume level
- You will hear the door bell or telephone ringing so you will be able to answer also
- You are less likely to miss or inaccurately hear what is being said or asked
The most important reason they will be happy is that they will notice the benefits that YOU gain and that YOU now will be able to enjoy from life and that is all because they LOVE YOU. Happy Valentine's Day!