Find Your Starkey Hearing Aids
Starkey Livio AI and Starkey Livio AI have a "Find your Hearing Aids" feature. Not only do they have this feature but they also have a find your phone feature that will allow you to ring your phone if you can't find it. To use the find your hearing aids function open up the starkey thrive app and scroll down to the Find My Hearing Aids tab.
(Image above taken from the Starkey Thrive app tutorial which you can view here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kss205-L2Pk)
This will then open the Find My Hearing Aids section of the app. The map is is fairly vague but does show both your hearing aids and whether they are connected and will have a written location of the address that the hearing aids were last connected to the app. Below the map is a signal strength meter of which you can see how close you are to both hearing aids. This is great if you think you are close but don't know where they are within the building you're in.
- Simple to use app
- Clear map
- Signal strength to hearing aids viewed at the bottom
- The location of both hearing aids is viewed at the same time along with the signal strength
- Able to view the map and signal strength at the same time
- Whether they are connected is clear
- The signal strength updates quickly
- The map isn't particularly detailed
- The map can't be viewed in satellite mode which gives you features and a photographic view point
We have added a table and list of Starkey Hearing aids that have the Find Your Hearing Aid Feature by connecting to the Starkey Thrive app:
Livio Ai Livio Edge are the family name and models with this find your hearing aids feature.