Each hearing aid always comes with a user guide, if you have lost your user guide check out our user guide section to download it.
9 Fascinating Hearing Related Questions For A Pub Quiz
Looking for a hearing related question to pop into a pub quiz you are planning? You never know when you have a room full of nurses, doctors, medical profesionals, students or just people who just are very good at general knowledge. These 9 questions are fun and fascinating little questions of which you can use and pop into your latesr array of questions.
1. What is the name of the smallest bone in your body? stapes, The ear’s malleus, incus and stapes (otherwise known as the hammer, anvil and stirrup) are the smallest, bones in the human body. All three together could fit together on a penny.
2. What vegetable could you compare the size of your ear's cochlea to? a pea
3. At what miles per hour does sound travel? 770 miles per hour, Sound travels at the speed of 1,130 feet per second, or 770 miles per hour.
4. Can dogs hear much lower? or higher? frequencies than humans. higher frequencies
5. On what world famous building were parrots kept at in WWI to detect enemies coming? The Eiffel Tower, in Paris. In World War I parrots were kept on the Eiffel Tower in Paris because of their remarkable sense of hearing. When the parrots heard enemy aircraft, they warned everyone of the approaching danger long before any human ear would hear it.
6. Which film features A young tinnitus struck getaway driver and has a profoundly deaf foster father? Baby Driver
7.As well as to help us to hear what other job does our ear have? To assist and regulate our balance
8. How much does your ear drum move in response to sound? A billionth of an inch
9. Which animal hears through their jawbone? A snake